Archive for July, 2010
more wants from abroad. this time scandinavia, definitely one of my spiritual homes. unfortunately you can’t buy monki online (yet?!?).
i do love the swede’s relaxed, loosely-tailored style of dressing. it suits their outdoorsy, bike-riding, nature-loving, creative personalities
oh dear. what do you get when you combine lovely clothes and a desirable travel location? a time vacuum. where did my morning go?
thanks, tsumori. i’ll be back!
some of the things on my mind at the moment:
• the trailer for the new sofia coppola movie somewhere, which isn’t released in cinemas until december!
• planning a holiday to sri lanka to surf, laze, eat spicy curry, walk to the tips of mountaintops in the forest, play with turtles and elephants, swim, cook, do yoga and meditate
• the amount of time i spend looking at cat photos on flickr is becoming a bit of a problem
• porridge. preferably for every meal of the day (pic via my breakfast blog)
• this song. the white album is definitely on high rotation at the moment!